QSL Direct Instructions
Mail all three required items
- Send all QSL cards to my QSL manager (NI5DX) via the Buro (Bureau) or Direct. (Direct instructions below)
- Do NOT send QSL cards direct to me. (Postage is $4.50 USD for a postcard)
- Do NOT send QSL cards to the Papua New Guinea Buro. It is no longer in service.
(listed below) to
NI5DX (His previous call was N5FTR)
ANGLETON TX 77515
If you are sending your QSL card direct
to my QSL manager (NI5DX), you MUST send the following items
or your card will be return via the Buro:
Include your email address on your QSL card
- Your QSL card
- Self Addressed Envelope (SAE) (Please address the envelope yourself. Do not send your address on a separate slip of paper.)
- Sufficient payment for return postage: Sufficient U.S. postage stamps, $2 U.S. "Green Stamps", or an International Reply Coupon (IRC)
. This is not required, but if my QSL manager has any questions or problems with your QSL, an email is the easiest and fastest way to contact you.
Buzz (NI5DX) is my QSL manager at his financial expense.
If you could add some extra “Green Stamps
” to help cover his other QSL costs (QSL cards, labels, buro fee...), I would greatly appreciate it.
eQSL - I upload my log to eQSL.cc when I get around to it.
- QSL Tips
- QSL Misc
- IRC Tips